This tutorial guides you how to customize theme effects.
By default, the theme will:
- Use color list to decorate categories and tags
- Add animation when switching pages and elements
- Add ease-in animations to homepage elements, and add hovering effects to features.
- Use a more fancy code copy button
- Use fancy tooltips.
- Added fade-in when switching between day mode and night mode
If you need to remove these fancy styles, please set
pure: true in the theme options to enable pure mode.
Meanwhile, you can control the duration of the animation by controlling
transform-transition in the palette file:
// .vuepress/styles/palette.scss $color-transition: 0s; $transform-transition: 0s;