By using @vuepress/plugin-photo-swipe, clicking images in pages will enter preview mode.
If you don't need this feature, you can set
plugins.photoSwipe: false in theme options to disable it.
In preview mode, you can:
- Swipe left and right to preview other pictures on the page in order
- View the description of the picture
- Zoom in and zoom out the picture
- View pictures in full screen
- Download pictures
- Share pictures
- Besides clicking "×" in the upper right corner to exit the preview mode, scrolling up and down more than a certain distance will also exit preview mode
- On mobile devices, or using the PC trackpad, you can use pan and zoom gestures to pan and zoom in the preview mode
plugins.photoSwipe in theme options as plugin options to
You can check the photo-swipe plugin documentation for advanced configuration.