vuepress-theme-hope bundles many VuePress plugins.
- Some plugins are automatically enabled, you can disable them in theme options if you don't need them.
- Some plugins are only enabled when you provide necessary options.
As a member of VuePress Org, Mr. Hope has developed many VuePress plugins.
All plugins called by
vuepress-theme-hope are official plugins or plugins developed by Mr. Hope which hosted under the
- For the documentation of the official plugin, see VuePress2 official website
- All plugins developed by Mr.Hope have their own documentation and can be used with other themes.
The theme provides
plugins option to pass options to plugins.
Plugin Options Name
All key names in
plugins option are the camelCase version of the plugin name, with the optional number
2 suffix removed.
vuepress-plugin-copy-code2is controlled by key name
vuepress-plugin-md-enhance2is controlled by key name
Plugins provided by Mr.Hope
- vuepress-plugin-auto-catalog: Catalog automatically generation for VuePress2
- vuepress-plugin-blog2: Blog plugin for VuePress2
- vuepress-plugin-comment2: Provides comment and pageview function
- vuepress-plugin-components: Provides some plugins out of the box
- vuepress-plugin-copy-code2: Provides one-click copy code block function.
- vuepress-plugin-copyright2: Append copyright information when copying or disable copy and selection.
- vuepress-plugin-feed2: Feed support
- vuepress-plugin-md-enhance: Provides more Markdown syntax
- vuepress-plugin-photo-swipe: Image preview plugin based on photo-swipe
- vuepress-plugin-pwa2: Enhanced PWA support
- vuepress-plugin-reading-time2: Reading time and word count
- vuepress-plugin-sass-palette: Sass style plugin for all plugins and themes
- vuepress-plugin-seo2: SEO enhancement plugin
- vuepress-plugin-sitemap2: Sitemap plugin
Here are some other plugins that are not bundled by the theme, you can enable them according to your own needs.
@vuepress/plugin-active-header-links: Automatically update route Hash
@vuepress/plugin-container: custom container
@vuepress/external-link-icon: Add external link icon for external links in Markdown.
@vuepress/plugin-git: Git-based info plugin
@vuepress/plugin-nprogress: progress bar
@vuepress/plugin-prismjs: Code highlighting plugin using Prism.js
@vuepress/plugin-theme-data: Composition API plugin for theme data